Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread

Go down 
+25
MrCudlyPoofs
Azurai
Harima
Nyxus
Kazuu
Viv
Alexthehero
Angelea
Firecaster
Jose127
Syetactic
Celtic
Anzx
Admin
Sirfalas
TheLostElf
Kuro
Meliae
Casian
Cass
Karigion
Incarne
Foxy
archetype
Kookie
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Kookie

Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Hmm, pretty much everything I said before were all lies. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Kookie

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Chikirai wrote:
Kookie wrote:
Lol. Drama is gonna be my #26 turn off.

List me all 26 of them so I can try 'em out! 8D

Too much listing.
Back to top Go down
Harima

Harima

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:04 pm

we all look the same, right? >.> you should've put chinese in Razz
Back to top Go down
Spazzy

Spazzy

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:28 pm

takk wrote:
The enchanter is not me....it's a mystery friend of mine =) Apologies for off-topic spam.

@Cass you are an official member when your forum name is pink. Means you have done something worthwhile and beneficial to the guild.

Sorry for Off Topic: Interesting.... But i'm sure that was you at Jeff's house when he was making the Vito Crux armor... right? o_o
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:18 am

Spazzy wrote:
takk wrote:
The enchanter is not me....it's a mystery friend of mine =) Apologies for off-topic spam.

@Cass you are an official member when your forum name is pink. Means you have done something worthwhile and beneficial to the guild.

Sorry for Off Topic: Interesting.... But i'm sure that was you at Jeff's house when he was making the Vito Crux armor... right? o_o

dude. you are not even in Dreams.
Back to top Go down
Spazzy

Spazzy

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:22 pm

archetype wrote:
Spazzy wrote:
takk wrote:

dude. you are not even in Dreams.

Still Off Topic: Chill man... Dreams isnt some highly placed social class and i never said i'm in the guild. I have friends in the guild and I help them out, thats all.
Back to top Go down
Spazzy

Spazzy

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:10 pm

Im not going to quote as to not stretch the thread...

However maybe we just got off on a bad start.... lol your first statement to me was "some profound shit right there from Captain Obvious," and if you dont want me posting on other people's app's ill be happy to oblige, you really dont have to make such a critical statement. If you can be reasonable with me, I have no problem in accommodating your opinion.~

BTW: i even changed my signature so that people will know for a fact i am not a part of this guild
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Spazzy wrote:
Im not going to quote as to not stretch the thread...

However maybe we just got off on a bad start.... lol your first statement to me was "some profound shit right there from Captain Obvious," and if you dont want me posting on other people's app's ill be happy to oblige, you really dont have to make such a critical statement. If you can be reasonable with me, I have no problem in accommodating your opinion.~

BTW: i even changed my signature so that people will know for a fact i am not a part of this guild

yeah I wish you can stop commenting on something you are not even involved.
Back to top Go down
Johnnyorks

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:33 pm

takk wrote:

I question what beneficial thing i did. XD Only things i know i did was be the iron bar holding mule/mason getting slave and a few runs
Back to top Go down
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Johnnyorks wrote:

I question what beneficial thing i did. XD Only things i know i did was be the iron bar holding mule/mason getting slave and a few runs

There are also other means to gain access for the guild section of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Kookie

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread - Page 7 EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:53 pm

I miss the people from two years ago.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:20 am

Kookie wrote:

I miss that one guy named kookie that used to play mabi... =/
I think he should come back.........
Back to top Go down
Kookie

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:04 pm

Foxy wrote:
Kookie wrote:

I miss that one guy named kookie that used to play mabi... =/
I think he should come back.........

Ohh my goodness, that is so sweet!
What is it about me that you miss?

Too bad, whore.
Back to top Go down
Spazzy

Spazzy

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:39 pm

Kookie wrote:
Too bad, whore.

Play nice children~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7