Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread

Go down 
+25
MrCudlyPoofs
Azurai
Harima
Nyxus
Kazuu
Viv
Alexthehero
Angelea
Firecaster
Jose127
Syetactic
Celtic
Anzx
Admin
Sirfalas
TheLostElf
Kuro
Meliae
Casian
Cass
Karigion
Incarne
Foxy
archetype
Kookie
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kookie

Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:13 am

Kuro, you will love req.
You guys pms all the time. ;]
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: eat that   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:30 am

Kookie wrote:
Kuro, you will love req.

You fool PMS symptoms basically apply to everyone.

Characteristics of PMS
Over 150 symptoms have been attributed to PMS. After complaints of feeling "out-of-control", anxious, depressed and having uncontrollable crying spells, the most common complaints are headache and fatigue. But symptoms may vary from month to month and there may even be symptom-free months. No women present with all the PMS symptoms. Characteristically symptoms may be both physical and emotional. They may include physical symptoms as headache, migraine, fluid retention, fatigue, constipation, painful joints, backache, abdominal cramping, heart palpitations and weight gain. Emotional and behavioral changes may include anxiety, depression, irritability, panic attacks, tension,lack of co-ordination, decreased work or social performance and altered libido.

next time you eat something, you are PMSing! Bitch!
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:45 am

archetype wrote:
Kookie wrote:
Kuro, you will love req.

You fool PMS symptoms basically apply to everyone.

Characteristics of PMS
Over 150 symptoms have been attributed to PMS. After complaints of feeling "out-of-control", anxious, depressed and having uncontrollable crying spells, the most common complaints are headache and fatigue. But symptoms may vary from month to month and there may even be symptom-free months. No women present with all the PMS symptoms. Characteristically symptoms may be both physical and emotional. They may include physical symptoms as headache, migraine, fluid retention, fatigue, constipation, painful joints, backache, abdominal cramping, heart palpitations and weight gain. Emotional and behavioral changes may include anxiety, depression, irritability, panic attacks, tension,lack of co-ordination, decreased work or social performance and altered libido.

next time you eat something, you are PMSing! Bitch!

LMAO! This just turned into a really weird app. xD
Back to top Go down
Incarne

Incarne

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:06 am

Hehe this is silly. Hi Req Cool
Back to top Go down
Karigion

PostSubject: Karigions Ap   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:39 pm

- In-Game Name :Karigion
- Your real name or age (Optional) :Kayla age 15
- Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:Uhh... My screen shot of my total is all blurry, You wont be able to see anything. Ive tried fixing it but it didn't work. . You can just look at my other application and know my total is in 1k Very Happy
- How active are you in game:I play everyday
- Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application :Simple,Crysis,Seduction,Dreams,Klondike
- Why Dreams? (There are many guilds on Tarlach, but why us?) : I missed being in Dreams. I only left to see how my friends guild would turn out, and I didn't like it.
- Who has referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation : No one has referred me. Sad
- How long have you been playing? : A long time. Since like g1 or g2
- What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have? : No accomplishments I'm just a life skills froob Smile But most my skills like magic and range are r5+ Very Happy
- Any other information you would like for us to know : To message me if you wanna try to see my total on a screen shot. Idk why its all blurry so if anyone has Ideas on how I can fix it please tell Very Happy!
Dreams application picture.

Thats what it looks like right now x.X
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:52 pm

do you take screenshots with a camera... If I am correct, there is nothing wrong with your camera. However there is something wrong with ______. (fill in the blank)
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:55 pm

archetype wrote:
I don't think Foxy has balls to say no to this one Smile

lol what makes you say that? :>
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Cass wrote:
archetype wrote:

your husband XD
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:05 pm

archetype wrote:
Cass wrote:
archetype wrote:

your husband XD

aaahhhhhh lol xD

hey did you come to the wedding? :<
Back to top Go down
Casian

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:17 pm

lol; I can't really type anythng for this one. There's already a screenshot which says what I would say xD
Back to top Go down
Meliae

Meliae

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Kazuu wrote:

we need more girls in the guild.. i feel left out..
(and no foxy, anz, ryry, and kuro -LOL- dont count

LOLOLOL @ Kuro part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Kari, you left the guild then join Lito's it turns out it didn't work out for you. You can't just come back when you want to. Give us a good reason why we should accept you back.

You know you can take snap shots with Mabinogi right? o-o
Back to top Go down
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Your picture scares me.
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:18 pm

lol yeah i was actually thinking of changing it xD
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Kuro your jokes are hurtful.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:25 pm

archetype wrote:
Kuro your jokes are hurtful.
req lies
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:37 pm

I'm not a fan of the guild hopping. You don't leave a guild just to test out another then ask to come back. Even if your application gets accepted how do we know you won't hop and do the same thing again?
Back to top Go down
TheLostElf

TheLostElf

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:05 pm

the dk looks headless and is bending over for a doggy.
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:09 pm

come on! someone! fill in the blank
Back to top Go down
Sirfalas

Sirfalas

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:11 pm

archetype wrote:
do you take screenshots with a camera... If I am correct, there is nothing wrong with your camera. However there is something wrong with Cowbell. (fill in the blank)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=544915549#!/profile.php
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:12 pm

Sirfalas wrote:
archetype wrote:
do you take screenshots with a camera... If I am correct, there is nothing wrong with your camera. However there is something wrong with Cowbell. (fill in the blank)

wrong
Back to top Go down
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Req, don't scare people away with your picture. That's why I hide mines. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Application overruled and reopened.

No exceptions to the 7 day rule.
Back to top Go down
http://dreams-mabinogi.com
Karigion

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:37 pm

I want to come back because your more organized, You don't promise things and then just not go through with it. I never really wanted to leave in the first place, but I did yes I know. I just liked this guild better and I don't think theirs a better guild out there. Oh and for the picture idk what happened I took a screen shot and it turned out like that. I tried taking other pictures and that didn't help o.o
Back to top Go down
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Edit: That reason has be to approved be takk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread   Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Jibberish - Official Off Topic Thread
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next