Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If Dreams got disbanded

Go down 
+12
Toushiroice
Rappard
Azurai
Alexthehero
takk
Lucio
Satisfaction
cassa
archetype
TheLostElf
Angelea
Tiny
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiny

Tiny

If Dreams got disbanded Empty
PostSubject: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:47 pm

what guild would you join or would you join any guild if dreams disband?
Back to top Go down
Angelea

Angelea

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Guildless for a few months like how every time the guild I'm in disbands.
Back to top Go down
TheLostElf

TheLostElf

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:59 am

I bet Tiny and badboy515 would apply to TWpride, because they both went to the same highschool with Snoweffect!
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:28 am

I would make my own like always. (Arcana 3)
Back to top Go down
cassa

cassa

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:15 am

Probably wouldn't join another guild, at least not for quite a while anyway, maybe try making my own with only close friends. *shrugs* c'est la vie.
Back to top Go down
Satisfaction

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:44 pm

Back to guildless. Smile Never been in any other guild, anyways lol. /Hermit status.
Back to top Go down
Lucio

Lucio

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:07 pm

After just rejoining Dreams that would be pretty lame. But if it were disbanded I would just stay guildless till someone offers me a spot at their guild. Although I must say, Being guildless for awhile after coming back from break was pretty awesome. I don't know why but being a lone wolf made me feel pretty cool. Lol
Back to top Go down
takk

takk

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Played Mabi for 6 months guildless before I applied to join Dreams, so...most likely guildless and quit, as I'm more active on FF14 and Dragon Nest now days anyway.

But I wouldn't want my lifeskills to go to waste. Probably apply to Oasis, they seem like nice people who could use my character. That dude kokochan entered our banner contest, he made a pretty good looking one too.
Back to top Go down
Alexthehero

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Same as takk beside joining any guild. Btw ill buy your acc when you quit takk lol
Back to top Go down
Azurai

Azurai

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Alexthehero wrote:
Same as takk beside joining any guild. Btw ill buy your acc when you quit takk lol
Why buy an account with an ego chasing mine? If you buy his account, you'll never have the best bow ego. =)

If Dreams were to be disbanded, I'd probably finally make a guild that Viv wanted! Feel... lol and Tiny will join for a fact because Viv will be there.
Back to top Go down
Rappard

Rappard

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Hackshield of course
I feel bad deleting azns and lucid on my list :/
Back to top Go down
Toushiroice

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Same as takk, but staying guildlesss.

Also, Koko is a girl, and Oasis is mainly made up of girls with like couple guys.
Back to top Go down
Jose127

Jose127

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Toushiroice wrote:

Also, Koko is a girl, and Oasis is mainly made up of girls with like couple guys.

Oh man I wanna go there, not many girls here. :/
Back to top Go down
takk

takk

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:21 am

Alexthehero wrote:
Btw ill buy your acc when you quit takk lol

Already sold part share of my account away long time ago, so sometimes it ain't me. But I still got access when I need it.

Jose127 wrote:
Toushiroice wrote:

Nah they probably G.I.R.L.
And David, watch Juli and Kat come bitching at you in a post soon!

Rappard wrote:
Hackshield of course/

You want to join scrubs who got owned by Fira? At least choose an All Korean guild like Square or something. They got talked hell smack by Fira in Dun when I was in enchanting.
Holy shit Fira were so cocky that day it reminded me of when John was leader of Arcana and they beat us coz we had like 4 ppl. John was so cocky, shit I'll never forget that day, fgt couldn't shut up LOL.

Back to top Go down
TheLostElf

TheLostElf

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:23 am

Azurai wrote:
If Dreams were to be disbanded, I'd probably finally make a guild that Viv wanted! Feel... lol and Tiny will join for a fact because Viv will be there.

Speaking of Viv, she's been in China for almost a year now. It's almost about time for her to return home soon.
Back to top Go down
takk

takk

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:56 pm

TheLostElf wrote:
Speaking of Viv, she's been in China for almost a year now. It's almost about time for her to return home soon.
And Nagii probably still has half a year to go in China.

Azurai wrote:
Why buy an account with an ego chasing mine? If you buy his account, you'll never have the best bow ego. =)

Didn't even see your post, you are like a small spec of dust in my eye. Nga. You be smokin son, no one wants an account with that brown ass poo coloured ego. Alex would rather buy my account over yours because I have shit like this in it.

Back to top Go down
Angelea

Angelea

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:38 pm

attack of the killer lvl100 deer...
Back to top Go down
Chikirai

Chikirai

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:49 am

takk wrote:

Jose127 wrote:
Toushiroice wrote:

Nah they probably G.I.R.L.
And David, watch Juli and Kat come bitching at you in a post soon!

-bitches
Come to maple, there are plenty of girls ....and Weii ;D

@Mr. Lucio Welcome back ! (:
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:13 pm

man you guys had more people than us that GB lol. don't hate now. U MAD BRAH? CAUSE YOU LOST?
Back to top Go down
takk

takk

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:54 pm

nah dawg we let you win coz you always crying after getting raped every battle =)
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:38 pm

takk wrote:
nah dawg we let you win coz you always crying after getting raped every battle =)

every battle my ass! we beat you the second time.
Duh, I wasn't there. -_- I remember the day we lost, I was spamming barri advance for my revenger ES. =) Viv was still playing too. <- how are you on my account lol.

Last edited by archetype on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Viv should be back next month or so and will be playing Mabi not MS.
Back to top Go down
TheLostElf

TheLostElf

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:16 am

Guildless. Don't really care about guilds.

However, I am willing to pre-accept John's invitation to his future guild in order to help him destroy any weakling on the battlefield...because one minute it's love, and suddenly it's like a battlefield...Why does love always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield?
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:12 am

Game is all about beating people up, and making them smell your feet.
Back to top Go down
Cobalt

Cobalt

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:55 pm

takk wrote:
Played Mabi for 6 months guildless before I applied to join Dreams, so...most likely guildless and quit, as I'm more active on FF14 and Dragon Nest now days anyway.

But I wouldn't want my lifeskills to go to waste. Probably apply to Oasis, they seem like nice people who could use my character. That dude kokochan entered our banner contest, he made a pretty good looking one too.
1. koko is a girl
2. you would go to oasis cause of all the girls u feg LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Dreams got disbanded   If Dreams got disbanded Empty

Back to top Go down

If Dreams got disbanded
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next