Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tokyo's Youth Ordinance Bill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirfalas

Sirfalas

Tokyo's Youth Ordinance Bill Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo's Youth Ordinance Bill   Tokyo's Youth Ordinance Bill EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=544915549#!/profile.php
Harima

Harima

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo's Youth Ordinance Bill   Tokyo's Youth Ordinance Bill EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:21 am

Isn't this news?

Personally, I think legally taking away anything that allows people to safely explore the darker parts of our thought process is a terrible idea. More problems will come from this because people are going to explore it any other way they can. Prohibition failed. Taking away a freedom that many people had since they were children is only going to cause problems.

Still, I understand it's kind of embarrassing to be known for something that generates a degrading stigma. It's no reason to go to such extremes though.

...and no I do realize I have no idea what it exactly is that is going in the minds of the politicians, but it's my guess that if it isn't about money it's about PR.
Back to top Go down
Sirfalas

Sirfalas

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo's Youth Ordinance Bill   Tokyo's Youth Ordinance Bill EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:42 pm

So, the bill has been passed. However, on the bright side it doesn't heavily affect people who don't live in Tokyo. Still, I feel bad for all of the NEETs and Otakus that do live in Tokyo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=544915549#!/profile.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo's Youth Ordinance Bill   Tokyo's Youth Ordinance Bill Empty

Back to top Go down

Tokyo's Youth Ordinance Bill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dreams (Public) :: General Discussion-
Jump to: