Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mabinogi Sound Pack Final Hearts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukih

Sukih

Mabinogi Sound Pack  Final Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Mabinogi Sound Pack Final Hearts   Mabinogi Sound Pack  Final Hearts EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:25 pm

I Found this soundpack on mabimods :O, it make you hear Final Fantasy Music (from all series (that what it said)) and Kingdom Hearts

Here the link to download Final heats bgm : https://www.mikaeru.com/en/visions/download/FinalHearts.zip

and here the instruction for this Very Happy : https://www.mikaeru.com/en/visions/download/A1-_Instructions,_READ_ME.txt

i tried it, and at some place it quite match mabi , i dont say all, but its quite alright too! (in my opinion)

give it a try and see! OH AND REMEBER TO DO A BACKUP FOR YOUR MABI MP3 IN CASE YOU DISLIKE IT!!

(copy the whole mabi mp3 folder somewhere else!)
Back to top Go down
takk

takk

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Sound Pack Final Hearts   Mabinogi Sound Pack  Final Hearts EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:38 am

I don't mod, but the background music in every game is always off if I play. I find background music rather annoying. So much more peaceful with no music ho ho ho. Hearing Tiny and Johnny's girl type voice on vent while playing is much more rewarding ho ho ho.
Back to top Go down
Johnnyorks

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Sound Pack Final Hearts   Mabinogi Sound Pack  Final Hearts EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:02 pm

LOL screw you!!
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Sound Pack Final Hearts   Mabinogi Sound Pack  Final Hearts EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:02 am

i thought johnny has a girl's voice but not tiny o.0?
SO TINY IS A TRANNY D:?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mabinogi Sound Pack Final Hearts   Mabinogi Sound Pack  Final Hearts Empty

Back to top Go down

Mabinogi Sound Pack Final Hearts
Page 1 of 1