Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart

Go down 
+10
Toshimitsu
Tiny
Kazuu
Cass
Amnesiac
Harima
takk
aurkus
Angelea
Casian
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Casian

G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart Empty
PostSubject: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:53 pm

G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart Skill_13

Due to Length(width? i'm confused) of Image, I couldn't resize. Sorry about that.

And From what I heard (not confirmed), You will not just unavailable to use such skills.
If Skill is Not Useable, and even if you ranked it to 1 or so, you won't even get bonus stats from that skill anymore.

And from more of unconfirmed information, there are restriction on cloth/armor and such. Like knights can't wear clothes, but others can't wear heavy armor. But it is still unconfirmed.

It won't be same even if you choose to stay at Adventurer. For example, your magic damages will nurfed by 30%, and you need to be mage to get that damage back.

Say, you raised your character to 2k+ for Adventurer, and this Knight guy with 1k+ does way more damage than you.

I never thought game company would actually help me stop playing game.

PS. we need to train Animal Training to Rank C to do G8. Look at chart.

Last edited by Casian on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angelea

Angelea

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Wow... this gonna suck, kinda odd Adventurers can do almost everything but Mastery skills.
From the looks of it, u can stay as Adventurer till u want to rebirth to another class and work on mastery skills. Still a hassle system.
Back to top Go down
aurkus

aurkus

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:59 pm

well hope nexon korea hears its players if they do guys go to this page lets at least try to stop this

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/No2MabiClass

and this is the fag that came whit this idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXBYI_wbn7Y
Back to top Go down
takk

takk

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:02 pm

translated by casian and ur pic in it? such a nerd lol no one cares for credit anyway.

I'd like to stay as advernturer anyway.
Back to top Go down
Harima

Harima

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:44 pm

I think this balancing came wayyyy tooo late Very Happy and it doesn't solve everything still XD
Back to top Go down
Casian

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:51 pm

takk wrote:
translated by casian and ur pic in it? such a nerd lol no one cares for credit anyway.

I'd like to stay as advernturer anyway.

lol sure sue. Or should I say sorry?
or do whatever you want. i don't care either. o_o
And I had to add that 'originally created by ~' , because I have to notify where i got it from.
Back to top Go down
Casian

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:12 pm

Yay~ it's confirmed. They won't do the skill restrictions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amnesiac

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:17 am

Lol good, otherwise Im sure many would have quit
Back to top Go down
takk

takk

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:13 am

I will play for as long as I can throw rocks at people!
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:35 am

yay! im glad panda isnt uber upset anymore 8D

now you dont have to put the angry protest signs up anymore right? OwO
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Casian

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:05 am

Cass wrote:

nope xD back to usual life
Back to top Go down
Amnesiac

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:50 am

So if they take away the rock throwing youre gonna quit?
Back to top Go down
Kazuu

Kazuu

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:10 am

Makes me want to cry. )':
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:38 pm

so... what does it mean by
"They won't do the skill restrictions"??
Back to top Go down
Casian

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Fck. They still have stupid restriction.

They announced there is no more restrction, but test server players confirmed it. There is still restriction.

To use that skill, you can be any class you want. But to rank it, you have to be specific cass.
Like for example, you can use Barrier spike skill even if you are knight or mage or so. And you will also still get train exp.
But to rank it, you need to be that class, in this case, alchemist.

G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart Skill_10

from http://mabinogi.gameabout.com/news/view.ga?id=4&news_id=1956

see that he has 4 ap to spare, and combat rank f requirs 0 ap, but he still can't rank it. Because he is Bard, Ranger, see he can rank his range mastery
Back to top Go down
Toshimitsu

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:12 pm

zz i still play the game either way.. i'll just do what Q is currently doing.. hoard ap so i can just rb into each class for only a week and train the skills up and go back to whichever class i want xD
Back to top Go down
Ladaniel1992

Ladaniel1992

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Melee all the wayyy muahahaha! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/1992ladaniel
Casian

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Oh, Now they have choice, they removed Adventuerer, and they can either stay as current status or choose one of class. So if you don't choose, you should be able to rank anything freely.

But if you choose class, you will get more stats relaed to that class (int for mage,str for knight, dex for archer). And skills won't be rankable if it's not your class. (like you can't rank combat rank if you chose ranger, screenshot shows it).
Back to top Go down
Land

Land

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 pm

LOL in fact, after reading, I feel...just keep at adventurer then everything would be still fine. Suddenly feel getting scared by rumors....the fact seems not that bad Smile

Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:15 am

So i have a question ... so mages cant make pots? SO WHERE THE HELL WE GET MANA POTS?! >;/ i aint gonna like spam kill mobs for mp pots... since that aint enough!!
or are the finally letting players buy mana pots =='?
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:48 am

thy changed it to u can use any skill, just cant rank them up if ur not that class
Back to top Go down
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:41 am

Cass wrote:

I bet Cass is the one who made him upset!!

And Casian, who cares. Lets all move to FF14 (Final Fantasy 14) next month. Here's a link http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/, gogogo pre-order it!! The Great Kuroban commands you all. Jk, Jk
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:25 pm

lol
panda wont be playig anything for months Dx
probably wont see him till winter break.. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart   G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart Empty

Back to top Go down

G13 Class Restriction - Skill usage/trainable chart
Page 1 of 1