Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cool Video Archive

Go down 
+46
Satisfaction
Jose127
cassa
Zero13
Haan
Mikazuki
Elephant
Lamm
DEATHADDER
MissYy
Sukih
Toushiroice
Meliae
Kanavans
Phorka
Tiny
Admin
Angelea
Nagii
Nyxus
Amnesiac
Alexthehero
Johnnyorks
Tomoshio
Cobalt
Spazzy
aidillau
Beaster
Kazuu
Sirfalas
Kookie
Viv
Cass
archetype
Syetactic
Firecaster
Kuro
takk
Azarashii
Cyril0321
TheLostElf
Lucio
Foxy
Mikizuko
Chikirai
Harima
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLostElf

TheLostElf

Cool Video Archive - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:45 am

Prison Break Panda Style.

Back to top Go down
Viv

Viv

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Lol, everyone went dark style crazy after Afterschool came out with Because of you. GG.

But I gotta admit, Seohyun looks pretty hot dark. Everyone else looks....aiiite.
Back to top Go down
Kookie

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Oooh, these are some fine people. Lolz.
Back to top Go down
Sirfalas

Sirfalas

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:25 pm

My favorite hobby Very Happy

(Not me in the vid)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=544915549#!/profile.php
Kazuu

Kazuu

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:38 pm

I had to close my eyes at your video sir D:
I couldnt finish the rest! D:

I was fliming it with my friends phone xD!
/Guy in cart - ishmael.

:DDDDDD

Kuro Edit: Loser Soo Young and Req doesn't know how to post a proper you tube clip. I fixed your post.
Back to top Go down
takk

takk

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:42 am

lmaoooo 15 yr old kid in stolen bmw m3 escapes cops and they lied about it on tv saying he got caught!

watch the footage where he slammed on the brakes to avoid road strips 2:10 and the part where they claimed his bmw m3 broke down and they caught him 3:45! SAME FOOTAGE! COPS COULDNT HANDLE A 15 YR OLD KID OUT DROVE THEM HAHA!!! IF THEY REALLY DID CATCH HIM WHERES THE VID OF COPS DRAGGING HIM OUT OF THE CAR LOLLLLL

all i have to say is 2:10 = 3:45. cops got owned =D

Back to top Go down
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:47 am

Losers, stop spamming your fail clips on the forum. I edited and deleted the double posts. Syetactic posted your clip for your Req.
Back to top Go down
Viv

Viv

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:51 pm

This is for you, Q.

If you haven't seen it yet.

That's the MV version....

I still like Kesha's American version better. This video sucks. They showed Yoona too much and she looks horrible in this vid, she only sings that one freaking line over and over again too. Feel bad for the other members yo. Jessica looks aiite with the black streaks, but that probably took her forever to do. LOL.

They mostly show Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, and Seohyun.

Btw, Tiffany looks pretty hot with the black hair. xD

This is the performance.

Man I wanna shave off all their hair in this perf. Hate the style. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:56 am

takk wrote:
lmaoooo 15 yr old kid in stolen bmw m3 escapes cops and they lied about it on tv saying he got caught!

watch the footage where he slammed on the brakes to avoid road strips 2:10 and the part where they claimed his bmw m3 broke down and they caught him 3:45! SAME FOOTAGE! COPS COULDNT HANDLE A 15 YR OLD KID OUT DROVE THEM HAHA!!! IF THEY REALLY DID CATCH HIM WHERES THE VID OF COPS DRAGGING HIM OUT OF THE CAR LOLLLLL

all i have to say is 2:10 = 3:45. cops got owned =D

LOL! That's where I live! Same county too.
Back to top Go down
Harima

Harima

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down
takk

takk

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:54 am

Obama gave a historic speech and signed the bill for Healthcare reform. Something that will be remembered for generations to come....but who the fuck is the lost knt in the back? Looking for toilet? That guy coulda shot Obama!

Back to top Go down
Syetactic

Syetactic

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:18 pm

YOu must watch this. xD

Im getting addicted to the song. xD
Back to top Go down
Harima

Harima

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:32 am

Who likes food? Everyone likes food Very Happy I hope we don't have super healthy people because bbq and fried foods aren't Smile

This one is my personal favorite of the four, but I like them all and I want to travel just to eat at these establishments ><

PS if we had Spoiler Tags I would use them, but we don't... sooo sorry :d
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:42 am

These are not the kinds of food I eat on a regular basis lol.
Favorite fish = Swordfish or crab
Favorite desert = Ice cream
Favorite kind of restaurant = Chinese
Favorite vegetable food = I love salads
Favorite breakfast = Biscuits and gravy
Favorite fastfood = I am not a fan of fast food restaurants but subway counts as one and I love subway. And it's healthy.. so I win ^^
Favorite meat = I guess steak would be my favorite.. medium well please. -then ill pick around the fat and bone cuz its gross.

Things I don't like=
I'm not a fan of very many fried foods... I don't ever eat potato chips... If you do catch me eating one it will only be like 1 or 2 chips.
I don't eat chicken off of a bone... I think it's kind of gross. I also won't eat meat if I see fat/veins/tendons or anything like that. I'm picky.
Mushrooms are gross, the texture of them is weird I can only eat them if they are mixed into something and they would have to be chopped up into tiny pieces.
You might think this sounds crazy.. but pizza is not one of the foods that I will crave. I like it... but I will rarely eat it or order it... I think I only had pizza 3 times within this last year.

Point of this reply is.... None of Harima's food videos interested me.
Back to top Go down
Beaster

Beaster

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Kookie

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:22 pm

Foxy wrote:
Favorite fastfood = I am not a fan of fast food restaurants but subway counts as one and I love subway. And it's healthy.. so I win ^^
Favorite meat = I guess steak would be my favorite.. medium well please. -then ill pick around the fat and bone cuz its gross.

Things I don't like=
I'm not a fan of very many fried foods... I don't ever eat potato chips... If you do catch me eating one it will only be like 1 or 2 chips.
I don't eat chicken off of a bone... I think it's kind of gross. I also won't eat meat if I see fat/veins/tendons or anything like that. I'm picky.
Mushrooms are gross, the texture of them is weird I can only eat them if they are mixed into something and they would have to be chopped up into tiny pieces.
You might think this sounds crazy.. but pizza is not one of the foods that I will crave. I like it... but I will rarely eat it or order it... I think I only had pizza 3 times within this last year.

Lol, is this your turn on and turn off list?
Mine is wayyy longerrr.
Back to top Go down
aidillau

aidillau

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:33 am

One of my favourite mashups

Back to top Go down
Harima

Harima

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Harima

Harima

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:54 pm

Kookie wrote:
Foxy wrote:

Things I don't like=

Lol, is this your turn on and turn off list?
Mine is wayyy longerrr.

It's obviously just an overly complicated way of saying how she didn't like the videos Smile
Back to top Go down
Spazzy

Spazzy

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:24 am

Ahahah me meeting Ferghus...
Back to top Go down
Cobalt

Cobalt

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:54 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
aidillau

aidillau

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:25 am

According to the album, this track is for Dragon Nest
Back to top Go down
Harima

Harima

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:24 pm

no real comment >.>

edit: I take that back. If you've never seen the other stuff Monty Oum has made like haloid or Dead fantasy series etc you should take a look.
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:42 pm

I thought this was pretty cool afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Cool Video Archive   Cool Video Archive - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:44 am