Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your NEW horoscope sign?

Go down 
+6
Zero13
Cobalt
Toshimitsu
Angelea
Lamm
cassa
10 posters
AuthorMessage
cassa

cassa

What's your NEW horoscope sign? Empty
PostSubject: What's your NEW horoscope sign?   What's your NEW horoscope sign? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:44 pm

I was at work when I heard an interesting bit of information on the radio. There's talk of a new 13th Zodiak sign.

Story here:
http://dailywd.womansday.com/blog/2011/01/daily-buzz-your-astrological-sign-not-what-you-thought-it-was.html

So... what's your NEW sign? Is it true to your nature?

Mine was Leo and still is Leo and I think it's pretty accurate Razz. However I know a few people who have switched signs and some of them are waaaaay off while others are more true to their new sign.

Just something interesting to discuss ^^
Back to top Go down
Lamm

PostSubject: Re: What's your NEW horoscope sign?   What's your NEW horoscope sign? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:25 pm

I got switched to Gemini. I was talking to my coworkers and they also brought it up today.

But to be honest, I think this only applies to the new borns. When you were born, the sun and moon alignments were correctly label as whatever you are. These adjustments are for the new changes.

I don't even read horoscopes haha
Back to top Go down
Angelea

Angelea

PostSubject: Re: What's your NEW horoscope sign?   What's your NEW horoscope sign? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:53 pm

I got switched from Virgo to Leo according to the new chart.... but I'm so not a Leo
Back to top Go down
Toshimitsu

PostSubject: Re: What's your NEW horoscope sign?   What's your NEW horoscope sign? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:27 pm

huzzah i'm not the only one then
Back to top Go down
Cobalt

Cobalt

PostSubject: Re: What's your NEW horoscope sign?   What's your NEW horoscope sign? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:03 pm

According to the link you put, I'm a Cancer BUT I'm originally a Leo
Back to top Go down
Zero13

Zero13

PostSubject: Re: What's your NEW horoscope sign?   What's your NEW horoscope sign? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:01 pm

I'm Capricorn... not Sagittarius... So many switch-ups Lol
Back to top Go down
Harima

Harima

PostSubject: Re: What's your NEW horoscope sign?   What's your NEW horoscope sign? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:56 pm

I'm Cancer, but I used to be a Leo
Back to top Go down
Nyxus

Nyxus

PostSubject: Re: What's your NEW horoscope sign?   What's your NEW horoscope sign? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Uh. Its only for people born AFTER 2009 . kthnx
Back to top Go down
cassa

cassa

PostSubject: Re: What's your NEW horoscope sign?   What's your NEW horoscope sign? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:18 am

Nyxus wrote:
Uh. Its only for people born AFTER 2009 . kthnx
Nyxus why you hatin? It doesn't say that anywhere in the article I posted and how was I to know? I just heard it on the radio and wanted to share it. Besides you're off topic Razz! What would yours be?

My sister changed from Virgo to Leo which is so much more accurate in so many ways lol.
Back to top Go down
Cobalt

Cobalt

PostSubject: Re: What's your NEW horoscope sign?   What's your NEW horoscope sign? EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:09 pm

YEAH MONTY STOP FKIN HATIN!
Back to top Go down
Nyxus

Nyxus

PostSubject: Re: What's your NEW horoscope sign?   What's your NEW horoscope sign? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:28 pm

I have better things to hate on better than this useless crap that has nothing to do with us since we're all born before 2009 . Done . Closed. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Viv

Viv

PostSubject: Re: What's your NEW horoscope sign?   What's your NEW horoscope sign? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:41 pm

This happened like 2 months ago.

I switched from a Capricorn to a Sagittarius.
Back to top Go down
Elephant

PostSubject: Re: What's your NEW horoscope sign?   What's your NEW horoscope sign? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Aries -> Pisces. I've gone from an adventurous, impulsive daredevil to a wishy washy person with abidentity crisis and no clear direction in life.

How sad. Give me back my 12 signs. =[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your NEW horoscope sign?   What's your NEW horoscope sign? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your NEW horoscope sign?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dreams (Public) :: General Discussion-
Jump to: