Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st

Go down 
+14
XXSkittlez
Azurai
Sirfalas
Cobalt
Amnesiac
Meliae
Foxy
Cass
archetype
Chikirai
Tomoshio
Kuro
Rappard
Admin
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st   Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Congrats to john too.. since you were won of the winners Very Happy ..... plz plz plz do help out with the layout <3?!
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st   Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:33 pm

i'll do it if we split the prize
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st   Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Aww :< but but but i need them prize to make a living for my pets to be alive 8D!
lawl
jk jk i'm almost kind of somewhat done.. the buttons are gonna be snowflakes >:/ DONT COMPLAIN PPL! == I never said it was gonna be NOT girly Razz and .... Q said i could <3
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st   Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:37 pm

But what are we gonna do in Summer? I am creating a whole new design for Dreams Forum Smile Since you are doing the winter these, I am work steady on this. har har har.
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st   Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:14 pm

o.0 ha? summer? dw Very Happy my designs will work for all seasons<3 and i wish this was a code... forums... =='
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st   Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:17 pm

there are no snowflakes in summer!
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st   Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:18 pm

>:O it shall rain ice cream <3
:') Shut up D:! does it even matter the season?!
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st   Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:30 pm

of course everything matters.
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st   Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:35 pm

weirdo >:/
Back to top Go down
Harima

Harima

PostSubject: Re: Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st   Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:34 pm

we need different designs for multiple periods in a year. gets too stale to stare at the same thing. good luck on the summer designs.
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st   Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Hellz no == ....
So that means I have to remake crap?!........
this contest didn't tell me to make like 4 banners for all different season :/
if so .. im just wasting my time making the layout and buttons... cuz it's gonna be taken down like 2 months -.-'
Back to top Go down
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st   Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:50 am

Just ignore them. They lost and you won. Now hop to it and finish the buttons and layout. Q already told you what has to be done. It's 1 banner a year.
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st   Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:11 am

Tomoshio wrote:
Hellz no == ....
So that means I have to remake crap?!........
this contest didn't tell me to make like 4 banners for all different season :/
if so .. im just wasting my time making the layout and buttons... cuz it's gonna be taken down like 2 months -.-'

I don't think it's gonna be taken down in 2 months D:
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st   Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:19 pm

Kuro wrote:
Just ignore them. They lost and you won. Now hop to it and finish the buttons and layout. Q already told you what has to be done. It's 1 banner a year.
You know what I'm not even gonna bother making buttons and layouts since my job was only doing the banner
>.>
Back to top Go down
Harima

Harima

PostSubject: Re: Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st   Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:20 pm

had nothing to do with losing since I didn't even expect those banners to get any votes. I believe I said I hated my first entry and I made the second one purely out of creating a concept for a future banner. I also never expected tomoshio to make any or all of it. I was just expressing what I wanted. the good luck was directed towards archetype who said he was going to make them. I hope that clears things up.
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st   Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Harmia it's nothing ... im just mad at stupid kuro =='
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st   Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banner Voting - Votes end Oct 1st
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2