Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your choice of Ocean's Eleven

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
archetype

archetype

Your choice of Ocean's Eleven Empty
PostSubject: Your choice of Ocean's Eleven   Your choice of Ocean's Eleven EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:21 pm

I'll assume many of you mortals have watched "Ocean's Eleven"(if not, here you go http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean%27s_Eleven_(2001_film)) and I was just thinking it would be pretty fun to pretend that you are Danny Ocean and you are making your team of jack of all trades.

so yeah, this is it!

Pick your 11 and describe them in whatever the way you want.

Sadly, I do not have time to pick my eleven so.... I'll just pick out one or two i guess.

1. Boy: he is going to grab everyone's attention no matter what; we can probably bomb 100 different places while Boy goes out to grab a coffee.

2. Ladykikyo: If boy is not enough then Ladykikyo will use her R1 Flashing skill to attract all hardasses.

3. Rhakark: just in case if we get caught, this Ex-King/Queen of Drama and trolling will use "Logic=Shit" skill to nullify any court order.

4. Shihna: When we are being chased by army of mad dogs we can throw her at a decoy. She is one of the major elements of my Ocean's Eleven, because when things need to be sacrificed Shihna is the one who we can trash without feeling any kind of sympathy; and oh boy, we will not miss her.

5. Takk(God himself): We can all fail, except for him.

6. Toshimitsu: Because he will make everything quite no matter what.

7. I ran out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Meliae

Meliae

PostSubject: Re: Your choice of Ocean's Eleven   Your choice of Ocean's Eleven EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 pm

lols
Back to top Go down
Amnesiac

PostSubject: Re: Your choice of Ocean's Eleven   Your choice of Ocean's Eleven EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:54 pm

LOL Ryry your sig is awesome xD
and lol @ the thing about Kyle
you should show it to him rofl
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Your choice of Ocean's Eleven   Your choice of Ocean's Eleven EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:21 pm

lol ryry... lol... u can't stop laughing xDD it's so fits you <3 thats why u look so smexy in my siggy ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your choice of Ocean's Eleven   Your choice of Ocean's Eleven Empty

Back to top Go down

Your choice of Ocean's Eleven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dreams (Public) :: General Discussion-
Jump to: