Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

good animes?

Go down 
+4
Tomoshio
Angelea
Harima
archetype
8 posters
AuthorMessage
archetype

archetype

good animes? Empty
PostSubject: good animes?   good animes? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:48 pm

dang, I just finished Angel Beats today and I decided to start this thread, because it feels like I'm missing out on animes...

so here's a deal I'll suggest some good animes to watch and how about you guys give me some suggestions also?(i'm gonna skip all the obvious chocies)

1. Cross Game - it's romance/sports anime and you will be VERY convinces by watching 1 EP... It is literally going to rock your world. I don't even know how the author thought of the opening scene... it definately did some damage to my mental health. so go watch the first episode now!

2. Kaiji - the worse drawing ever but really really well thought out. it's gonna change your perspective of animes. watch it, i literally finished the series in two days.

3. Angel Beats - oh gee, so much emotion. My head was blank after watching this.

4. Eureka7 - holy shit. so. amazing. this anime is better than 100 orgasms and finishing this anime will be one of the worthy accomplishments as human being. seriously, it is very very well made anime, so watch it.

5. Baccano! - another master piece... everything about this anime is very insightful and clever. second season is coming out this fall.

6. Durarara - ANOTHER master piece. makers of Baccano made this anime and as expected - it is very good. but not as good as Baccano.

7. Yotsuba to - it is coming out this fall. if you read the manga, you already know 'Yotsuba' is impossible to dislike.

now hit me up with animes
Back to top Go down
Harima

Harima

good animes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: good animes?   good animes? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Angelea

Angelea

good animes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: good animes?   good animes? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:36 pm

I'll try to avoid the obvious mainstream animes, some are a few years back, but i have a feeling my taste in anime is very different from yours.

Air - nice ending, might make u depress for a few days - (original story from Key/Visual Art's - same as Angel Beats).
Kanon - (Key/Visual Art's)
Clannad - (Key/Visual Art's)
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien - my favorite romance/drama. Original story from Age.
Higurashi no naku koro ni
Ga-Rei Zero
Toradora
Kara no Kyoukai - (suggest watch Tsukihimi first before you go thru this 7 movie series)
True Tears
Claymore
Black Lagoon - (watch this one in English if possible)

For this summer season, I will watch or at least try:
High School of the Dead - for my guilty pleasure needs.
Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~ - just cause i've seen the first season... and more guilty pleasure.
Black Rock Shooter - the preview didn't impress me, but i'll try it for Miku Hatsune's spinoff anime.
Amagami SS - feels like another Kimikiss anime, not surprised since it's a visual novel also.