Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starcraft From Celtic

Go down 
+2
archetype
Celtic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Celtic

Celtic

Starcraft From Celtic Empty
PostSubject: Starcraft From Celtic   Starcraft From Celtic EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:12 am

If you play starcraft brood war and need a practicing partner or just want to have fun on starcraft uhhh let me know and we can play together~

My Ign is Celtic in Mabinogi and
for starcraft is K.Dynasty_lost
Also if you play dota
for warcraft is Irvine.Kinneas.

Addd me or let me know anything like urign and i wil gladly add you and we can play =D
If u want to bet on starcraft 1vs1 i am more than gladly take that challenge Smile
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft From Celtic   Starcraft From Celtic EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Celtic is gonna go K-Style on all of you. You are gonna see him rushing at you with 3 parties of tanks in like 5 min.
Back to top Go down
takk

takk

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft From Celtic   Starcraft From Celtic EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:39 am

weeee time to invade Celtic's thread.

Starcraft is lame.

I challenge anyone to a warcraft game on USWest Server.

1v1 I choose random race, you choose any race and map.

or 5v5 in house dota (No, that Irvine.Kinneas nubzor above is not in my team =P)
Back to top Go down
Harima

Harima

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft From Celtic   Starcraft From Celtic EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:23 pm

I am up for either sc1, sc2, or wc3 not too good at dota so I'll just stay away from that.

I think my ign for sc1 is dead.

my ign for wc3 I think was corvus.metellus and my ign for sc2 was corvus, but iirc you need to get the e-mail of the account to add on b.net 2.

servers for sc1 and wc3 is us west. I don't know how b.net 2 works for servers.

should probably PM me here if you want to play with so I know to add and what times are good.
Back to top Go down
Celtic

Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft From Celtic   Starcraft From Celtic EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:18 pm

SON u woul dwant me in your team! lol =D
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft From Celtic   Starcraft From Celtic EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Whats with koreans and starcraft?! all my friends are obsessed with it lol!
they told me its like foot ball for americans..o.o;;
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Mata

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft From Celtic   Starcraft From Celtic EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:04 am

mm.. used to lead a pretty fun clan back then in starcraft. I still keep like 10 CD-keys for channel bots, I script cool stuff in them! =P

Celtic, you sound interesting, perhaps I can take on that challenge. Been a really long time since I've played though, might take me a week just to get back up to par haha!

Do you play on FMP or non-money maps? I'm okay with any. Had.. years of experience. =P

mm... I would play warcraft too, but I'm not as confident in it as starcraft haha. I'm pretty good, but not gosu. I think it's my comp. Stupid thing lags everytime there's a big fight happening and then when that happens I'm not quick enough to micro my units. I'll be good in a macro game though.
Back to top Go down
Celtic

Celtic

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft From Celtic   Starcraft From Celtic EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:24 am

FMP is for noobs sorry lol non money map is the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft From Celtic   Starcraft From Celtic Empty

Back to top Go down

Starcraft From Celtic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dreams (Public) :: General Discussion-
Jump to: