Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random.. but curious

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

Random.. but curious Empty
PostSubject: Random.. but curious   Random.. but curious EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:38 pm

So I was thinking how pedofiles like touching little kids .... but why dont they just go to the swimming pool .. THERE ARE SO MANY LITTLE KIDS... and you gotta do ... is like

Swim swim swim ..... Touch some little kid ... then say sorry opps it's not my fault i still can't controll myself to go in directions ;D then swim swim swim swim do it again and again .. LMAO ........

Just curious why they dont do it :'[ instead ima go rape them and like get caught by police or go to jail LMAO...

Note to EVERYONE WHO READS THIS : I found this on the internet ... Don't judge me ; ~; ( and i am not a pedo <3 )
Back to top Go down
Spazzy

Spazzy

PostSubject: Re: Random.. but curious   Random.. but curious EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Tomoshio wrote:
Swim swim swim ..... Touch some little kid ... then say sorry opps it's not my fault i still can't controll myself to go in directions ;D then swim swim swim swim do it again and again .. LMAO ........
LOL~

Im a competetive swimmer and there are 11~18 year olds on the team... and I'm 17~

Im am definitely not a pedo and we'v had co'ed shower parties (BEST PARTIES EVA)... and plus; once you've worn a speedo and towlchanged around enough girls you really stop caring rofl king

SWIM TEAM FOR LIFE~
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Random.. but curious   Random.. but curious EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:58 pm

lol i love swimming .. only thing i hate is that ... = =OLD PPL HOGS THE HOT TUB.....
Back to top Go down
aidillau

aidillau

PostSubject: Re: Random.. but curious   Random.. but curious EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:05 am

LOL. Wow. xD

I used to swim alot but not as much recently.
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Random.. but curious   Random.. but curious EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:57 pm

8D
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

PostSubject: Re: Random.. but curious   Random.. but curious EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:05 pm

I am a pedo...i dated a freshman when i was a senior xD
and he was on the swim team..and i would watch him change >///>
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Cass

Cass

PostSubject: Re: Random.. but curious   Random.. but curious EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:06 pm

gosh..asians are so freikin hawt @-@
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Random.. but curious   Random.. but curious EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:07 pm

LOL Cass <3 You are my new BEST FRIEND ;D Asians are hawt ... <3 everyone loves them D<
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

PostSubject: Re: Random.. but curious   Random.. but curious EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:10 pm

lol, MAN!every time i see your sig..i have to stare/drool @-@
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Random.. but curious   Random.. but curious EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:22 pm

; ~; i know that's why i put it there D< TO SHOW HOW HOT G-D and T.O.P is ;] <33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random.. but curious   Random.. but curious Empty

Back to top Go down

Random.. but curious
Page 1 of 1