Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gonna try Aion for a while

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
archetype

archetype

Gonna try Aion for a while Empty
PostSubject: Gonna try Aion for a while   Gonna try Aion for a while EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:58 pm

well. yeah. If anyone knows anything about that game, please tell Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Gonna try Aion for a while   Gonna try Aion for a while EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Very Happy A LOT OF MY FRIENDS PLAYS THAT GAME o .o;
....... But uh .... be a cleric or mage .... others are like BLAH u will be having a hard time lvling ... UNLESS it's a private server ur using ^^
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Gonna try Aion for a while   Gonna try Aion for a while EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Tomoshio wrote:
Very Happy A LOT OF MY FRIENDS PLAYS THAT GAME o .o;
....... But uh .... be a cleric or mage .... others are like BLAH u will be having a hard time lvling ... UNLESS it's a private server ur using ^^

o. so it's more like Tarlach community huh? well i'm used to it lol
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: Gonna try Aion for a while   Gonna try Aion for a while EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Not really :/ mainly even if u get the best items ... and u do ur best Smile MELE = fail fail so badly ... when ur lvl 20 u get pwn by lvl 15 :/ well thats for the aion right now o .o i dont know about the private servers or the others .... but Very Happy HAVE FUN PLAYING IT x)
Back to top Go down
Angelea

Angelea

PostSubject: Re: Gonna try Aion for a while   Gonna try Aion for a while EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:15 pm

I beta Aion till lvl 25, it hits me more of a PvE game than PvP.
Few of my real life friends just hit level cap, now they bought a copy for me and forcing me play on Israphel server, Elyos race.

All the dmg and hit/miss ratio has a lot to do with your equipment setup and level. Seems a lot of luck involved, no paticlular counter to anything besides the element of surprise.

best pre-50 pvp - ranger (they get better skills early on in oppose to later level for other classes)
best post-50 pvp - sorc (sheer dmg, crowd control, and an "I Win" button)

Just like any other mmo, clerics, sorcs, and templars will be your bread and butter. any other class will be harder to group and level. There's questing options to level, some of those quest actually gives you decent amount of exp.

Problem with the game:
- lack of buff spells on cleric (enchanters gets that)
- line of sight for heal spell is broken
- lack of AoE spells in game

Anyways, go ahead and ask away, i'll do my best to answer Smile

Edit: btw Stereopony rocks!
Back to top Go down
Harima

Harima

PostSubject: Re: Gonna try Aion for a while   Gonna try Aion for a while EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Does Aion have no offer of a one week trial? afaik almost any mmo that requires a monthly subscription offers one.

I personally find liking a game better learned from actually tinkering with it vs. asking other people who have played it because it's hard to derive my own opinion from someone else's opinion.

If Aion itself doesn't offer a 1 week trial, I can still say with like 95% confidence that some partner or sponsor does offer a limited trial.

If I happen to come across one I'll edit this post with it.

edit: http://aiontrial.com according to this website to get a free trial you need to either have attended a fare where keys were given out or know someone whose played for more than 3 months; players who've played >3 months can send out trials. That website says it's run by a group of aion players and they ask for your e-mail so they can send you out a trial. In any event, your opinions may differ on choosing a game so I'll leave it at that.

Last edited by Harima on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Gonna try Aion for a while   Gonna try Aion for a while EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:34 pm

i didn't feel like paying for it. so im playing "Fantasy Earh Zero"
Back to top Go down
Johnnyorks

PostSubject: Re: Gonna try Aion for a while   Gonna try Aion for a while EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Noooooo archy, i have Fantasy Earth Zero downloaded on mine, i tried it and it's baaad!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna try Aion for a while   Gonna try Aion for a while Empty

Back to top Go down

Gonna try Aion for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dreams (Public) :: General Discussion-
Jump to: