Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hmm... Peaca Run?

Go down 
+13
Harima
takk
Cass
Cobalt
Flonne1
Ladaniel1992
Sirfalas
Johnnyorks
Satisfaction
Tomoshio
Jose127
Foxy
Kuro
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:47 pm

oh i uploaded it to photobucket i used their code and posted on the siggy place in preview thingy it shows up but somehow when u talk normally on the forums it doesn't D:!
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Oh oh now it works o.o; If you notice :/ purple failed ... got so tired at night = 3=' my eyes hurt D:!
Back to top Go down
Harima

Harima

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:36 am

Tomoshio wrote:
Oh oh now it works o.o; If you notice :/ purple failed ... got so tired at night = 3=' my eyes hurt D:!

more than noticing the flaw of the purple one (slanting or something you said in another thread), I have to say that if the blurring around her skirt and leg areas were intentional that it's a negative in my book. the Rainbow Miku part is also a little bit grainy.

I also suffered from grainy results before and it annoyed the living nightmares out of me. Finally realized I had to save it on 2mbps on the bottom and not 56kbps. I think that only mattered on the old versions of photoshop though and I don't even know if you used photoshop let alone an older verison.
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:14 am

All of them has used with blur :/ but for some reason i really failed badly with the purple one ><; the colours were tooo dark with purple.

Oh which one do you mean by old version of photoshop o.o;? I used photoshop at school >-< HATE APPLE COMPUTERS !! ..... i know my school has like the oldest version of photoshop . maybe that is why , cuz i saved it from their computer and into mine maybe something wrong at that part !!!

TEACH ME HOW <3
Back to top Go down
Jose127

Jose127

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:26 am

Tomoshio wrote:
All of them has used with blur :/ but for some reason i really failed badly with the purple one ><; the colours were tooo dark with purple.

Oh which one do you mean by old version of photoshop o.o;? I used photoshop at school >-< HATE APPLE COMPUTERS !! ..... i know my school has like the oldest version of photoshop . maybe that is why , cuz i saved it from their computer and into mine maybe something wrong at that part !!!

TEACH ME HOW <3

oh oh I know re do it Smile
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:35 pm

omg hell no D< screw u turtle D: U KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS !? took me forever ... and i got lazy on my last part T__T
Back to top Go down
Jose127

Jose127

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Tomoshio wrote:
omg hell no D< screw u turtle D: U KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS !? took me forever ... and i got lazy on my last part T__T

lies i can do that I'm 1 day >: l
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:41 pm

really fine u do it >o PROVE ME WRONG! D<
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Kuro wrote:
Noo Cass, your pic before was fine. Now you're giving me more nightmares.

yuss!! succes!! >:3
and, im not gonna be able to make it to the run this saturday, I kinda forgot that im going out of town xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Harima

Harima

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Tomoshio wrote:

TEACH ME HOW <3

by old photoshop I mean like 7.0 and below. I don't know how photoshop translates onto macs, but when you 'save as' a psd* into a jpg there is a size section below the format options. Most grainy results I produced when making signatures, avatars, banners, etc were because it was set on the default of 56kbps. Just click the drop down arrow and click on 2mbps. If you don't have the psd file then you're kind of screwed because you can't make a lossless format like jpg into a better looking thing from an already poor state. Hope that helps.

*Just in case you don't know what psd means, it's the extension for photoshop files you can still fully edit with layers and everything in tact.
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Lol yeah i know that ... My photoshop is C3 .... Thanks for the tip > <; i think i need to remake it ..some parts of it .... Hmm but do you think there is a better purple for that kind of purple there?!
Back to top Go down
Harima

Harima

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:16 pm

better purple? if you're saying that the blurring was a problem only on the purple because of how dark you felt it was. Honestly, I dislike the blurring on the pink one's right pigtail, the end of the left pigtail on the blue one, how the orange one is bleeding into the pink one on her right pigtail and how I can't see the bottom of their shoes :S

Still, if it being too dark is the only problem for you, then why don't you lasso her hair and and wash out the colors with lighting or making a new gradient altogether. magic erasing/painting XD I'm sure there are better tutorials/solutions online for fixing you're problem also.

I think it is fine if all you do is resave it to remove this grainyness all around. Signatures have no real size limit here and I'm sure it won't be a problem for your imagehoster as well XD
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:27 pm

Hmmm :O Okie ty Sad I might as well redo it XD omg i think i notice now that their shoes are not showing as much Sad !! FIX FIX FIX > <;
Back to top Go down
Jose127

Jose127

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:29 pm

You guys fell off topic Mad Once again
Back to top Go down
Tomoshio

Tomoshio

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:45 pm

I'm sorry .....it's not my fault ><; Harmia is giving me advice :< !!! i need them I'm still a nib let for photoshop!! D:
Back to top Go down
Ladaniel1992

Ladaniel1992

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:45 pm

Hopefully I'll be home from College Orientation before the run starts Mad..

I should be able to go not totally sure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/1992ladaniel
Alexthehero

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:43 am

i work so anytime after 7pm new york time
Back to top Go down
Chikirai

Chikirai

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:54 pm

I want to go...but I know I can't. ):
Have fun! <3
-visits on vent, maybe- Haha. 8)
Back to top Go down
lilhermit

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:51 pm

You cant go cause you'll get -100% and be my meatshield Smile
Back to top Go down
Satisfaction

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Change of plans so I won't be attending. Let me know via note if anyone need straps though so I can mail them to you beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:56 pm

It's fine. I can farm some before the run.
Back to top Go down
Ladaniel1992

Ladaniel1992

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:40 am

lilhermit wrote:
You cant go cause you'll get -100% and be my meatshield Smile

This reminds me that most of the peaca monsters don't hit me for much. Except Ghosts, those hurt. :<

If I can go I'll be sure to stock up xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/1992ladaniel
aurkus

aurkus

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:31 pm

If I am on I will go too I <3 getting fireballed at peaca XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmm... Peaca Run?   hmm... Peaca Run? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hmm... Peaca Run?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2