Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information

Go down 
+2
Cass
archetype
6 posters
AuthorMessage
archetype

archetype

Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information Empty
PostSubject: Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information   Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:48 pm

After I checking out all the new updates, I decided to buy some gachapons. I charge my NX and I log in with Archetype, I go to Item Shop and click on 10 Fash Gachas, and fianlly I press purchase button - not knowing my character is below level 30. Surprisingly the purchase was complete, however the game suddenly turned off.(god kookie you are gonna say something about "turned off") So I start Mabinogi again and try to log in. Well log in worked, BUT everytime I try to go on Archetype, the game would just shut down.(I can log in fine with my character)

I sent in my ticket today morning and, just now, I called Nexon building and asked what they can do for me. The response was, "We cannot do anything to help you. You must wait 2 weeks to get your ticket in." I am freakin pissed as hell about the fact that it takes god damn 2 weeks to have someone read your ticket, and it is not even guaranteed to get my problem solved. So what now, I just RB my character and renewed Premium service about a week ago, and most importantly 2 weeks is too fucking long of a time to wait. QQ It is Nexon's fault to not inform me about the consequences and to leave a room for such a glitch like this.

so yeah QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

PostSubject: Re: Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information   Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:17 pm

dang..that really sux :<
Back to top Go down
http://www.1227.com
Jose127

Jose127

PostSubject: Re: Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information   Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:23 pm

I just got on and im getting random client crashes perhaps it could be that and not that gacha problem Sad
Back to top Go down
Harima

Harima

PostSubject: Re: Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information   Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:14 pm

play ff13 :O
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information   Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:33 pm

Harima wrote:
play ff13 :O

mind as well ):
Back to top Go down
Syetactic

Syetactic

PostSubject: Re: Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information   Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:37 pm

Same thing happened to me.
But I was doing the Event.. I talked to the first NPC after Alexina, and crashed.
Everytime I tried to log in I crashed. I even went to rebirth, ran around and spoke to Nao. Once she sent me into the world; I crashed.

The game works for me now. I just patched again.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information   Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:15 am

Turn off your mods req, or try reinstalling the game. There have been tons of people crashing, I just have my AT&T internet lag. >.> I haven't been crashing at all, and I haven't had mods since they made G9.. not the same type of crashing as you guys atleast... I just will d/c at a random time, the client will still be up.
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

PostSubject: Re: Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information   Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 am

well...i have no mods, i did try to reinstall mabi..BUT! I STILL CRASH!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information   Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:50 am

Foxy wrote:
Turn off your mods req, or try reinstalling the game. There have been tons of people crashing, I just have my AT&T internet lag. >.> I haven't been crashing at all, and I haven't had mods since they made G9.. not the same type of crashing as you guys atleast... I just will d/c at a random time, the client will still be up.

I tried all that, and same crap happens
Back to top Go down
archetype

archetype

PostSubject: Re: Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information   Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:25 pm

nvm problem solved! I thought it would take 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Cass

Cass

PostSubject: Re: Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information   Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:22 pm

archetype wrote:
nvm problem solved! I thought it would take 2 weeks.

LUCKY!!! you haxx :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information   Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information Empty

Back to top Go down

Nexon and their shitty service/lack of information
Page 1 of 1