Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Battle 28/11/09

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
takk

takk

Guild Battle 28/11/09 Empty
PostSubject: Guild Battle 28/11/09   Guild Battle 28/11/09 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:18 pm

November 28, 2009

Guild Battle 28/11/09 Gb281109
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Guild Battle 28/11/09   Guild Battle 28/11/09 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:16 am

no matter how big visions mobs get, they still cant win. = P
you think they'd b trying to come up with a new strategy since the mob one isn't working.
lmao
Back to top Go down
TheLostElf

TheLostElf

PostSubject: Re: Guild Battle 28/11/09   Guild Battle 28/11/09 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:47 am

haha my insider tells me they are resorting to some lame map mod now.

i also hear they think we use no miss range hack to win gb Lol

so epic!

visions = nub dreams can't even miss range attacks
agitators = fking god mode cheaters! especially that Land!
crysis/oasis = anyone up for betting 20k nx to guess what they will come up with? =)
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Guild Battle 28/11/09   Guild Battle 28/11/09 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:59 am

TheLostElf wrote:

so epic!

crysis/oasis = anyone up for betting 20k nx to guess what they will come up with? =)

this last guild battle there were a couple times i was gettin shot at and i would rotate my screen 360* and i couldn't see who was shooting at me. maybe they are the ones that are using range hacks. I am hearing about some people doing packet editing lately. hmm ...
Back to top Go down
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Guild Battle 28/11/09   Guild Battle 28/11/09 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:10 am

Foxy wrote:
TheLostElf wrote:

so epic!

this last guild battle there were a couple times i was gettin shot at and i would rotate my screen 360* and i couldn't see who was shooting at me. maybe they are the ones that are using range hacks. I am hearing about some people doing packet editing lately. hmm ...

There's no such thing as range mod. It's call sog, which refers shooting out of range. This is like 1/100 arrows. Foxy you're just a lagger, quit complaining.
Back to top Go down
Lucio

Lucio

PostSubject: Re: Guild Battle 28/11/09   Guild Battle 28/11/09 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Kuro wrote:
Foxy wrote:
TheLostElf wrote:

so epic!

There's no such thing as range mod. It's call sog, which refers shooting out of range. This is like 1/100 arrows. Foxy you're just a lagger, quit complaining.

Well actually there is PEing, which is most likely what they claim we're using. (As always people get their terms wrong calling it a "Mod" while its actually a "Hack"). PEing can give you 100% shots everytime but in order to do this one must find the potential target's packet #'s. Every player has their own individual packet #'s so one must constantly find their target's packets over and over as they change what their aiming at. This pretty much makes PEing impossible to implement in GB as there is countless amount of players while being pretty much a mad run. You'll never be able to find someone's packet #'s as other people are shooting you and what not (But of course they must think we're able to pull this task flawlessly >.>). What most people really use PE for though are 1 vs 1 PvP since you just focus on one target.

Last edited by Lucio on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Guild Battle 28/11/09   Guild Battle 28/11/09 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:08 am

Yea, that's why I said there's no such thing as range mod. Such thing like that doesn't exist. It wouldn't be called a mod if it's possible. It would consider hacking.

Glitch: A flaw in the game and can be exploited.
Mod: Something effect your screen/client (things only you can do and/or see).
Hacking: Things that are server sided and bypass hackshield.
Back to top Go down
Lucio

Lucio

PostSubject: Re: Guild Battle 28/11/09   Guild Battle 28/11/09 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:44 am

Kuro wrote:
Yea, that's why I said there's no such thing as range mod. Such thing like that doesn't exist. It wouldn't be called a mod if it's possible. It would consider hacking.

Glitch: A flaw in the game and can be exploited.
Mod: Something effect your screen/client (things only you can do and/or see).
Hacking: Things that are server sided and bypass hackshield.

Yep, Anyways what it all comes down to is that pretty much most of us have R1 AR+ Ego bow. Which is why our shots never miss (Unless you get unlucky on first shot) and why we hit at longer ranges. Its just too bad these people are too thick-headed to understand that.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Guild Battle 28/11/09   Guild Battle 28/11/09 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:42 am

Kuro wrote:
Foxy wrote:
TheLostElf wrote:

so epic!

actually people have been talking about packet editing. and you can do the 0% range through that.
i know its not a mod >.>
Back to top Go down
Lucio

Lucio

PostSubject: Re: Guild Battle 28/11/09   Guild Battle 28/11/09 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Foxy wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Foxy wrote:
TheLostElf wrote:

so epic!

actually people have been talking about packet editing. and you can do the 0% range through that.
i know its not a mod >.>

Not only that, you can do so much more with it. =P Its a shame Nexon can trace duplicated/false packets that they recieve on their end. Its only a matter of time before Nexon feels like using its mighty ban hammer once more. (The easiest way to boot quite a few players is to trace those that did a insane amount of owls during the event) Who knows though Nexon, being its lazy self, might not do a damn thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Battle 28/11/09   Guild Battle 28/11/09 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Battle 28/11/09
Page 1 of 1